A loving husband, father, Christian, and former Marine Sergeant needs your vote for congress. During his three combat tours and more than ten years of service Craig McMichael learned, saw, and came to terms with the privilege it is to be an American. After Craig left the Marine Corps, he thought he had completed his service for his country, but now after years of watching our government flounder in debt, Craig has heard that call to service once again. This time he isn’t fighting against foreign threats, he is fighting against the established bureaucracy that permeates our political system. His goal is to allow you, the voters, to take ownership of your country back.
After graduating from Oak Ridge High School he followed in his Father’s footsteps and enlisted in the Marine Corps. His ten years of service included two tours in Iraq and a tour in Afghanistan. Craig’s Marine Corps accomplishments include:
• Three Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
• Two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals
• Three sea service Deployment Ribbons
• Iraq Campaign Medal
• Afghanistan Campaign Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
• Korean Defense Service Medal
• Two Humanitarian Service Medal
• Two National Defense Service Medal
• Coast Guard Meritorious Unit Commendations
• Three Navy Meritorious Unit Commendations
• Navy Unit Commendation
Following his honorable discharge from the Marines, Craig returned home to Houston where he met his wife, Penny. Today Craig lives in Houston with his wife and three sons. Craig has heard his call to service, but he needs your help getting there. Please take the time to look around the rest of the website and sign up for our newsletter. We look forward to meeting you at an event, or hearing from you soon.